Bring out the family and celebrate in style again at Town Hall!
Starting on Saturday, July 3rd, Town Hall is back with live music, craft beer, and great grub.
After that, we’ll be open to the public on every subsequent Sunday starting on July 11th from 12 to 5 PM.
Spread the word and stay tuned for the music lineup and an updated seasonal menu.
See you soon!
Howdy folks and welcome to the blog! This is Cedar Creek’s platform for highlighting family history, short essays, and stories that in some way have a connection to Cedar Creek. This place has a wealth of multigenerational family history and we’ll be sharing that and some other things here. Consider this an introduction, if you will, to our online venue for storytelling. So tuck in and read on!
Improving Ourselves and The Property
2020 was one for the record books. The pandemic and subsequent lockdowns have left many of us yearning for a return to some type of “normal”—and hopefully with the widespread availability of vaccines we will get there soon. At Cedar Creek we remain cautiously optimistic. This past year many of us started working remotely, broadened our skill set, or were forced to cope with unforeseen challenges that left us feeling isolated but hopefully more resilient.
Like many of you, Cedar Creek spent 2020 improving itself. Instead of “waiting it out” we decided to invest in ourselves and have made substantial improvements to the property and added amenities to further serve our guests. And here’s why: we want be in a position to serve you or your group when you feel comfortable returning to a destination retreat in a rustic setting packed with modern convenience.
After working remotely for more than a year it might be time to get away for some team building, partnership, family vacation, and to feel more connected with community again.
Here’s a short list of what we’ve been working on:
- Implemented Covid-19 protocols based on CDC guidelines for guests and staff.
- Built an additional 6 Cottages with screened porches accommodating up to 18.
- Expanded the Swiss Chalet with an outdoor pavilion to increase capacity and for late night gatherings.
- Renovated the iconic five bedroom 1860 Manor House with modern facilities.
- Constructed a music and performance stage for special events and group activities.
- Upgraded and installed fiber optic internet for an ultra fast connection and security.
- Redesigned www.cedarcreekcenter.com with a better reservation system, this updated blog, and engaging visual layout.
If you haven’t been out to visit us for a while then you’re in for a pleasant surprise. Keep us in mind when you are ready to meet again and we’ll be ready to serve!