Cedar Creek provides companies with a distraction-free environment allowing their employees to focus on critical learning, relationships, personal development while enjoying our full-service rustic resort.
Why Cedar Creek for Meetings?
- Free from distractions. Cedar Creek provides the ideal rustic resort environment to step away from business as usual and focus on the blockers, big ideas, big problems and big solutions.
- Offsite meetings at Cedar Creek can revitalize and reenergize employees. Due to your investment in their being invited, employees believe they are important and trust that their contribution matters.
- Voice conference, emails, Slack communications, and texts can only go so far. Successful communication is largely based upon body language.
- Meetings held at Cedar Creek are live, person to person which build company Culture. Company Culture is all about people.
- You control the agenda. Cedar creek provides the milieu allowing you to address these and other concerns that are holding back the development of your business.
- Your “Escape with us” meeting at Cedar Creek, worry-free, allows you and your team to focus on the meeting objectives you have established for each day.
- Bonus: Seventy guest rooms within walking distance of all meeting, dinning and recreational facilities. Two hundred acres with fishing lake, golf course and walking trails. And an Observatory on property.
- Exclusive use availability.
Cedar Creek provides groups with a wide selection of activities, from team building to wine tastings. Our Program Coordinators will work with you to ensure there’s never a dull moment!
Cedar Creek’s chefs go above and beyond, creating menus unique for each group. All of your meals will be homemade, using local and seasonal ingredients as much as possible.
Whether you’re planning a family reunion, wedding, romantic get away or corporate meeting, Cedar Creek offers unlimited hospitality and attractive group rates for your guests.
Whether you have a group of five or a group of 200, Cedar Creek has the meeting spaces and facilities to accommodate your group. Make sure to take a look at all of our options.
Strengthen your team or organization with our low ropes confidence course. Course activities encourage valuable skills that can be applied once your team is back in the workplace.
On-Site A/V Equipment
Although set in a secluded, Cedar Creek has the modern amenities and technology to accommodate your group’s meeting needs. Our team will ensure everything is ready on-site before you arrive.