Cedar Creek offers several beautiful, natural settings for brides and grooms looking for an intimate location with a calming, home-like atmosphere. One popular spot, the Lake, is located alongside the nine hole executive golf course, and offers native wildflowers; a serene, seven-acre lake; and stunning, handmade wood and ropes bridge.
Able to accommodate approximately 400 guests, brides have added their personal touch to the Lake’s natural setting with custom flowers, candles, lanterns, and custom arches.
From Danielle Anderson, a former bride, who chose the Lake for her vows, stated:
“The wedding couldn’t have been more beautiful. For the ceremony, I walked across Cedar Creek’s picturesque bridge with the sun shining down and the water gleaming. It was truly a scene out of a movie. The toasts were given with a beautiful sunset as the backdrop, and we were able to dance the night away beneath the stars.”
For wedding parties and their guests, Cedar Creek also offers several overnight accommodations, including the hotel-style Cedar Lodge and several private homes. For more information on our lodging, please click here.
Next, our talented team of chefs will create a delicious, high-quality, made-from-scratch menu that will leave your guests raving. Our exceptional catering team can also create an entire dessert buffet tailored to your specifications.
In addition to our catering services you may choose from a couple of outside caterers we’ve partnered with that we feel have the same standards of quality & service that we do. We also welcome any licensed vendors that you choose to work for the other details of your wedding however we have a list of a few that we highly recommend.
Guests who attend weddings and receptions at Cedar Creek also enjoy the welcoming environment and local diversions, including:
- Fishing – the lake is stocked with bass, catfish, crappie, and perch
- Golfing – Cedar Creek is home to a nine-hole, par-three, executive golf course
- Hiking – Cedar Creek’s Bluebird and Deer Run Trails encircle the property and offer spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
- Wine Tours – Located in the heart of Missouri’s robust wine country, the area offers ample vineyard and wineries for tastings and tours. A distillery, Pinckney Bend, also offers tastings and tours of local, handcraft spirits.
- Beer Tastings – We carry a wide selection of craft beers made by the finest brew masters in the region!
For more information, please contact a wedding coordinator by emailing email@example.com!