Cedar Creek’s “Patio and Pergola” is a great venue for wedding parties looking for an intimate space in an outdoor setting. Located strategically between Cedar Creek’s guest houses and the Western Town, the “Patio and Pergola” offers a 360 view of our beautiful countryside property to our ample amenities.
What’s more, the “Patio and Pergola” offers unlimited opportunities for wedding parties, and has been used for cocktail hours, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and outdoor dance floor. The “Patio and Pergola” accommodates up to 150 guests.
Brides who have chosen the “Patio and Pergola” have added their unique, personal touch to the beautiful countryside setting with stunning floral arrangements, fragrant candles, softly-lit lanterns, beautiful centerpieces, and more, so it came as no surprise when one of our recent weddings was featured as the COVER of the Weddings & Celebrations special section for Town & Style Magazine. Click here to view!
For wedding parties and their guests, Cedar Creek also offers several overnight accommodations, including the hotel-style Cedar Lodge and several private homes. For more information on our lodging, please click here.
Next, our talented team of chefs will create a delicious, high-quality, made-from-scratch menu that will leave your guests raving. Our exceptional catering team can also create an entire dessert buffet tailored to your specifications.
In addition to our catering services you may choose from a couple of outside caterers we’ve partnered with that we feel have the same standards of quality & service that we do. We also welcome any licensed vendors that you choose to work for the other details of your wedding however we have a list of a few that we highly recommend.
Guests who attend weddings and receptions at Cedar Creek also enjoy the welcoming environment and local diversions, including:
- Fishing – the lake is stocked with bass, catfish, crappie, and perch
- Golfing – Cedar Creek is home to a nine-hole, par-three, executive golf course
- Hiking – Cedar Creek’s Bluebird and Deer Run Trails encircle the property and offer spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
- Wine Tours – Located in the heart of Missouri’s robust wine country, the area offers ample vineyard and wineries for tastings and tours. A distillery, Pinckney Bend, also offers tastings and tours of local, handcraft spirits.
- Beer Tastings – We carry a wide selection of craft beers made by the finest brew masters in the region!
For more information, please contact a wedding coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!