2nd Shift Brewery
2nd Shift Brewery, located in Cedar Creek’s Western Town, is a microbrewery that makes beer the way it should be – full of flavor and aroma. At 2nd Shift, we are so dedicated to brewing high-quality beer that we grow our own hops on-site at Cedar Creek.
The Tasting Room is open Saturdays & Sundays Noon – 7 p.m., and 2nd Shift beer is served daily in Cedar Creek’s restaurants and catering.
For a tour of the brewery, call us ahead of time for schedule times and to reserve your spot!
Currently On Tap
(subject to change):
- Albino Pygmy Puma: 2nd Shift’s version of a Pale Ale that has a few hops in it like Columbus, Cascade, Summit & Centennial. Probably the best pale that has ever been made in the history of mankind. 6% ABV & 32 IBU.
- Art of Neurosis: AON is an IPA that has everything you could want in an IPA – if what you want is a hop sandwich. It’s a 7.7% Simcoe and Columbus delight. 67 IBU
- Brew Cocky: Cocky is yet another IPA that we brew. It has loads and loads of Falconers Flight hops that will explode in your face. Can you tell we like hops? 9.5% ABV
- Cat Spit Stout: It’s coffeey. It’s roastey. It’s a stout. Just drink it, it’s good. 5% ABV (Released in November)
- El Gato Grande: EGG is another IPA that we concocted. It has more than 3 lbs. per barrel of Columbia, Amarillo and Citra hops – enough said. 7.6% ABV 62 IBU
- Hibiscus Wit: This is our homage to the Belgian wit. Perfect for a hot summer day (or even a freeze-your-butt-off day), we took a witbier and infused it with hibiscus flowers for a unique twist on a Belgian classic.
- Katy: We only make limited quantities all year. It’s a Brett beer that gets aged for three months in oak barrels with Brettanomyces Lambicus, a cool yeast that gives this beer a wonderful aroma and flavor. 5.4% ABV
- Liquid Spiritual Delight: LSD is a 7.5% stout that is chewy, chocolatey and a joy to behold. (Released in November)
- Mullineaux: This is a simple French Saison, true to the original. 6% ABV (Out of Season)
- Ratsalad: One of our newest IPAs — Ratsalad has a unique blend of hops called Zythos that make this beer one-of-a-kind.
- Unicorn Killer Saison 3: UK3 is the newest version of Unicorn Killer. We took a classic Saison and added some Centennial and Styrian hops to kick it up a notch. 6.5% ABV (RETIRED- Version 4 COMING SOON)
For more information on 2nd Shift Brewery, visit the 2nd Shift Brewery website (http://www.2ndshiftbrewing.com).